Week 1: Home MTC

Sept. 19, 2023

Que tal!

I have officially finished my first week as a full time missionary! I have been loving it! I had about 50 hours on zoom this week, which was exhausting at times, but still awesome. The days are filled with the spirit, and I have learned so much! My Spanish is coming along pretty well actually! I can already see the gift of tongues. I absolutely love my companion and district. My companion is Elder Clark from Arizona, and he also loves pickleball! So you already know we will be playing whenever we can in the MTC. My district is already best friends with each other. We are all going to Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, and Mexico. I can't wait to meet my comp and district in person. Which will be tomorrow! Yep, tomorrow I will enter the Provo MTC, and I am super excited. I will miss my family, but I know that I am on the lord's errand. I am so grateful and blessed to be a representative of Jesucristo.

Here's a little spiritual drizzle:
2 Corinthians 4:17
"for our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory"
I love this scripture. I know that the mission is going to be hard at times. But I know that as I do my best, and give my all to the Lord, he will bless me, guide me, and help me in bringing souls unto Jesus Christ. 

Love you all! 

Elder Richards





Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))