Week 3: Conference

Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023

Que tal! How's everyone doing! This week was pretty great. Mostly because of conference! Oh my goodness conference was so incredible! It was such a blessing to be here in the mtc to watch conference. So many amazing messages. And hearing our beloved prophet speak was really awesome. 

I don't have a lot of time to write this email so I'll just add some highlights(also I forgot to mention last week that Elder Kearl is here too)

Elder Higby's room is right next to mine so that's hype

Started Spanish immersion and it's going well so far

We had to release the mantis

We had a devotional with the President Freeman and her husband and my mom was covering it for Church News so I got to see her! 

I sung in the choir which was Incredible

Our district played beach volleyball a lot which was fun

Anyways that's all! Love you guys sorry for the short email 




Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))