Week 5
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2023
Que tal! How's it going! This week was a good one! Another one that flew by fast. Lots of stuff happened this week. But I'll sum up some of the highlights.
Our district played more sand volleyball, and also some basketball and pickleball
As you all know I got my reassignment to the New Mexico Albuquerque Mission and I'm hyped
I sung in the choir again for the devotional and it was awesome
I played some chess
Got to go to the temple today to witness sealings which was awesome.
Learned lots of more Spanish and felt the spirit every time.
Met so many missionaries here serving all over and speaking all sorts of languages.
Started hablar su idioma, (speak your language) which means that we speak Spanish as much as possible here. It is very hard but I know it will be worth it.
Anyways, that's all! I love you guys! Keep sending me emails throughout the week i appreciate them so much. I don't have much time to respond to them but know that I appreciate each one and love them and you.
Also, I challenge you all to spend 15 minutes personally in the book of each day I know you will be blessed because of it.
Love Elder Richards


