Week 14: The grind
Monday, Dec. 18, 2023
¡Que tal! ¿Como estan?
A great week here in Texas. Elder Mecham and I grinded this week and made our goal of beating our record for lessons.
Shoutout to two of my brothers, ben and Andrew, who had birthdays recently. (Ben's was on the 6th and Andrew's today) I love you guys!!
Some highlights from the week
Ward Christmas party
Great food at the Christmas party
Some fire pulled pork(not as good as my dad's but it was still pretty good)
Our friend Steven pulled up! It was an absolute blast and he had a great time
Made 2 game winners in basketball today (one from well behind the ark)
Got to speak a good amount of Spanish this week
Got preached a full sermon from a preacher
Had some more incredible member meals
Saw some amazing sunsets
Our water went out for a whole day lol
Started to study the new testament more. I love studying the teachings and life of Jesus
Getting pumped for Christmas!!! What an amazing time to celebrate and focus on the birth of Christ
Other than that, not much happened this week. Just a ton of tracting and a good amount of walking.
Thank you all for your love and support. I appreciate it very much.
Something I'd invite yall to do is watch the light the world videos. They are very awesome.
I hope yall have a great week leading up to Christmas!
Love,
Élder Richards






