Week 17: From the dust

Monday, Jan. 8, 2024

¡Que tal yall! 

This week went really well. We have seen a lot of blessings this week. Soccoro Texas west is waking up from the dust. ( also its super dusty here rn)
 
Elder Mecham and I have continued to work really hard and we are loving being companions together. We work super hard but we also have fun. We are hoping we run it up another transfer because we can see the fruits of our labors starting to flourish. 

We had some super powerful lessons this week with people that we hadn't been able to meet with in a while. One of them at the start that he didn't have time and I got a prompting to just ask for 2 minutes and talk about God's power and covenants and eternal families. He ended up letting us in and we ended up being there for an hour and teaching the full restoration and plan of salvation. The spirit was so strong and it was flowing smoother than a hot knife through butter. He ended up texted us an hour later asking when we could come back because his family wants to learn too! So incredible. It's so incredible to be an instrument in the hands of the lord. The joy and satisfaction that comes is indescribable. 

I also taught a few Spanish lessons this week which were awesome. 

I absolutely love being a missionary. The joy of bringing others unto christ is so incredible. I would invite you all to keep sharing your light of christ! The world needs more of it. Christ truly is the light of the world. I testify that he loves all of you so much. 

Sorry this was another short email! I need to do better of getting this done earlier. 

But I love all of you!! Have an amazing week!

Élder Richards 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))