Week 19: Transfers
Monday, Jan. 22, 2024
Que tal! How are yall doing?
This week was eventful. We got transfer news and I'm staying here with Elder Mecham in Soccoro! We were praying for that and it happened! We are so pumped. We are super tight and we are working super hard and are seeing the fruits of our labors. We have lots of people progressing and are loving bringing others unto christ.
The sad part about transfers Is that our zone switched up big time. Lots of people got transferred and a lot of the dawgs are gone. Elder Duckwitz, Elder Heitz, Elder Hernandez, Elder Amaya, and Elder Meservy are all gone. I'm especially going to miss Elder Meservy. He's such a dawg and so fun to be around. He's all the way north so it's sad. Basketball in our zone is nowhere near as good now.
To brighten things up, even with that sad news , I know that this is the lords work and everything that happens with transfers is in the lords hands. Even though I miss the homies I know that they are supposed to be where they are.
Some other things that happened this week were that we had some great lessons this week, and we were able to have some members there too. Members are super powerful.
We met with Luis again and he's so funny. We laugh so much with him and he has some super awesome stories from the army and from welding. We are so tight with him It's awesome. He's friends with Brother Zuniga in the ward and they weld together which is super cool. And Luis has been reading the Book of Mormon, and says that he sees baptism in his near future!
We also met with the rede family again this week. We had a awesome lesson about the plan of salvation and the spirit was very strong. They understood everything and they asked for us to send them the links for the Book of Mormon videos! They are a super cool family.
We also went to this gas Mexican restaurant several times this week. Msf coming in clutch haha. One of them was with this Catholic homie We are talking to. He's super chill and he's gonna check out the book of Mormon!
Spiritual thought!
I challenge you all to share your testimony with someone this week! Wether that's by talking to someone about the gospel, sharing a scripture, a picture, putting something on social media about christ, or whatever it may be. Share your light! The world needs it.
I love you guys!
Élder Richards







