Week 27: Digging holes
Monday, March 18, 2024
¡Que tal yall!
How's everyone doing?
This week went well.
On Tuesday we did weekly planning and nothing too exciting. Just some good lessons.
On Wednesday we volunteered at the food bank and then did service at Brother Zunigas ranch which was so fun. He was building another corral so we dug holes, mixed concrete and put some posts in. Luis was there too so that was super fun. We didn't have a dinner that night so we made some bussin chicken quesadillas at home. We had some good lessons that night
On Thursday we were back at the ranch with Luis and brother Zuniga. Got fed dominoes pizza which is always gas.
On Friday we had district council and then I got to go on an exchange with Elder Evans! Which was so awesome. Elder Evans is such a beast. He's been in my district the last few transfers and I finally got to go on an exchange with him
It was super powerful and super fun. We were able to give an Hermana a blessing who the sisters have been teaching but prefers Spanish so the elders are gonna be teaching her. We came over and the sisters were talking with her about the priesthood, and she said she would really appreciate a blessing. She's going through a lot and it was super powerful to be able to give her a blessing. Something super incredible Is that I was able to understand every word in Spanish. The gift of tongues is real fr.
Also an hermana fed us that night and made some increíble mexican food. I was able to communicate during dinner which is pretty dope considering I've been in an english area for 5 months. I know it all comes from the Lord.
I can't remember about what happened on Saturday haha
On Sunday we had 4 friends come to church! We hard committed Erick and Jorge (two brothers) to come to church this week. 5 minutes before church started, we called them to make sure they were still coming, and Jorge was still asleep lol. But they ended up being able to make it! And they stayed for the second hour too and loved it! Massive dub.
We had dinner with the Flores fam and Brother Flores whips it up so heavy. Holy cow he made some buss enchiladas. Was inspirational fr (for real).
Today we had district p day and went bowling which was really fun. And then got destroyed running stairs at the stadium. We are gonna have a bussin dinner tn with the Yoshidas. Pumped for that.
Also some visa news!:
I've heard from some homies that apparently a ton of Americans are getting their visas all at once and are gonna be going to Bolivia this next transfer! We have zone conference and interviews this week so we will see if president says that I have my visa!
Spiritual sprinkle:
General conference is coming up!! I wanna invite yall to prepare for general conference by reading or listening to at least couple conference talks a week before general conference. And also pray that you will be able to have a powerful experience. I know that you will be able to have an amazing conference where the lord will be speaking to you directly. So I promise that if you prepare, if will be an even more amazing and powerful experience.
I love yall! Send me an email!!!
Élder Richards





