Week 29: A bussin Feliz Pascua

 Monday, April 1, 2024

Que tal yall! 
How was yalls week?
Mine was pretty good. The email that I already was about to send just deleted lol. So im gonna rewrite it rq. 

I don't have a lot of time this is gonna be pretty quick sorry in advance 

-got to go to Sierra Blanca this week which was awesome 
-did some service for the Allens and they took us out to get Mexican food at one of the 2 places to eat in town. Bussin
-had to say goodbye to the Allens which was tough. I might not be back in Sierra Blanca until after my mission 
-tracted for an hour and found 2 people
-took some gas flicks with Elder Mecham. Such a beast love that boy 
- had dinner that night with Brother Maser at Burger King 
-had an incredible Easter. 
- a powerful Easter program. Brother Flores and Bishop Gonzalez sang and then both have amazing voices
- the spirit was so strong and the tears were flowing. I'm so grateful for my Savior and everything he's done for me. I love him so much and I am so beyond grateful for his sacrifice.
-also Luis was finally able to pull up to church again!! So awesome!!
-went to 3 Easter parties that night with homies in the ward and had some bussin food and some super fun confetti egg fights. It was super fun. I absolutely love the members here in the Soccoro ward. They are so incredible and so powerful. 

Sorry again for the short email. I just wanted to invite yall to focus on the Savior every day. His sacrifice is the greatest gift which we have access to everyday. The Atonement is real. Jesus christ has changed my life. And i love him so much. 

When we can focus on him every day and put him first every day, I promise everything else will fall into place. He will lead us. He will guide us. And he will walk beside us. He lives! And he loves you!

Love
Èlder Richards









Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))