Week 35: Feliz dia de las madres y hasta luego Barrio Soccoro. Te amo muchisimo
Monday, May 13, 2024
Que tal yall!
Here's some highlights of the week
-Went on some fire exchanges with Elder Gonzalez, Elder Evans and Elder Zaragoza. Had some amazing miracles and saw the gift of tongues being manifest big time.
Got to go to Papa Erick's one last time with Brother Maser
Had zone conference which was mega powerful. A big focus on joy.
Got to see the dawgs from the other zones again which was lit. I love Elder Mecham, Elder Lee, and Elder Mecham so much. Then I had to say goodbye to them for the next 16 months which was sad. I love you boys.
Jonathan had his baptism this week! It was so amazing and a wonderful service. And they made some amazing food. I love Jonathan and it's been amazing to teach him over the last month. This man was absolutely prepared by the lord and he's already looking forward to the next covenants he will make with Heavenly Father!
Got to call home for mother's day! Love you mom!
My mom is the most charitable, kind, loving, caring, christlike person I know and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me! I miss you so much mom!
Had a powerful mother's day program in the Soccoro ward. Then had to say some tough goodbyes to the amazing members of this ward. Gosh dang It was hard. I've had the amazing blessing of serving in this ward for my whole mission. I have grown such a deep love for the disciples of Christ in this ward. They have been so good to me. From the amazing dinners every night to hearing their powerful testimonies to chopping it up to receiving the biggest hugs. It's been such an amazing joy and blessing to me and I'm going to cherish these memories forever. But it ain't adiós it's hasta luego y hasta la vista. I'll be back! I love you Soccoro ward!!!
Had to say goodbye this morning to the dawgs in the apartment and the zone I love you Elder Evans, Gonzalez, Magnusson, Garcia, and Leija. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I'm also gonna miss my Mechams and Elder Lee. Love yall so much!
I'm writing this email on the way up to Albuquerque. I'll be running it up big time with Elder Duarte for 3 days and hopefully my boy Elder Meservy and then I head out to Bolivia on Thursday morning! I'm honestly very nervous and also very excited! I know the Lord now has a work for me to do in Bolivia and I need to be there now. So grateful he gave me all these amazing experiences in El Paso. I'm gonna miss my homies and the members so much. Love yall! Till we meet again!
My next email will be from Bolivia! Have a great week yall!
Love Èlder Richards

















