Week 41: Big week!

Monday, June 24, 2024

Que tal yall! 


This week has been crazy! We had the big mission conference on Friday with the whole mission. Some great wisdom from President and Hermana Quezada. Had a good lunch with Brazilian food. 
We had the split and president had us sing "I'll go where you want me to go" in Spanish all together and when we felt from the spirit that which mission we were going to is where we are needed to be we stood up. One by one everyone stood up throughout the song and it was very powerful. 
We had the split and I am going to be staying up north in the Bolivia Cochabamba North Mission! The new mission president gets here this week. 
We also had the departing goodbyes for President and Hermana Quezada. Very emotional. I'm going to miss them! 
Had to say goodbye to the dawgs going to the south mission which was tough. Gonna miss those guys! Especially Elder Young and Christofferson. They are dawgs. 
Elders Mitton, Tillman, Heaton and Collins are all staying north with me which is awesome! 

Also I got a new comp! Elder Staheli got transferred and now I'm with Elder Manzano! He's from Mexico and on his last transfer. Literally a legend in the mission and is a really great missionary who works really hard and has lots of great experience. I'm so pumped to be with him and to be able to learn from him. And he is going to help me so much with my Spanish! 

Finally scored a goal in fútbol today so that's a bonus. We've got some really incredible players in the zone and it's a ton of fun. Also played some basketball and had some fire Larry Bird stepbacks. 

Spiritual sprinkle:

There Is Power in the Book


I want to invite yall to read this talk! There truly is power in the Book of mormon. There absolutely is power in it. It has helped me to be happier and feel the spirit which brings me joy. It truly testifies of christ and his love for us. I know it's true! Read it with and open heart and let it bless your life! 

Love, Élder Richards 








Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))