Week 40: Feliz día de los padres

Monday, June 17, 2024

Que tal yall! 

How was yalls week? 

A little bit of a harder week here in Bolivia but we got Jesus Christ with us so it's all good! 

Happy fathers day to all of you awesome dads. Thank you to all of the men in my life (especially my dad) who are my role models and amazing examples of the Savior. I love you guys!

Elder Staheli and I worked hard and really tried to find people to share the gospel with but Faced a lot of rejection this week. We got discouraged and at times our faith was dwindling In our area. 
But then I went on an amazing exchange with Elder Heaton. We were at the MTC at the same time and got to go on an exchange! It was so awesome. I learned so much from him. He is an amazing missionary. He really helped me to have more faith In my area and trust that this is where the lord needs me now and I have a work to do here. He's such a spiritual giant.  Hopefully we can be comps at some point! 
I also got to go on an exchange with Elder Bacon, my district leader. Super great missionary and I learned so much from him too!

Spiritual sprinkle

"Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success."

This scripture helped me a lot this week. This week has honestly been really hard. Just having so so many people reject us and it feels like no one wants to hear God's message. I was reading in Alma 26 and this scripture is just so powerful. In the midst of our trials and afflictions and hard times, we can have hope to know that if we have patience and put out trust In the lord and just do our best, everything will work out. We will find success. We will be able to being others unto Christ.  And we can still find joy in it all through our savior!

Love you all! 
Have a great week!






Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))