Week 47: Short email
Monday, Aug. 5, 2024
Que tal yall!
This week flew by and I honestly can't remember everything that happened but I will give a rundown of what i can remember.
Got to go on an exchange this week with Elder Bott! He's super funny and we had a great exchange and worked really hard all day long. Had some great conversations about food, sports, high school, and also Jesus Christ and our missions. It was very awesome.
The family we are teaching came to stake conference which was so awesome! And I got to talk to a bunch of the members from Frutillar again so that was great!
Our pension made some amazing tacos this week. Fire
My stomach got real bad this past Saturday. So bad that I couldn't work on Saturday or Sunday. I went to the doctor this morning and we will see what my results come back with.
Sorry for the short email! I will make sure to have a better one next week!
Love,
Elder Richards




