Week 49: Autoridad General
Monday, Aug. 19, 2024
Que tal yall!
This week was awesome!
I ran our of time today but the big highlights of the week were that we had a general authority 70 come to our mission! I got to go to both days and it was incredible. It was awesome to learn from Elder Becerra of the 70. He taught us so much on how we can improve as missionaries, how we can improve our teachings, be more personal with people and better live our missionary purpose. He really emphasized how when we truly understand the doctrine of Christ and apply it, we will be more powerful instruments in the hands of God to bring his children unto him. It was such a privilege to learn from Elder Becerra! There was so much more that I learned that I don't have time to write about but another thing that stuck out to me is this.
Faith is a principle of acción. We need to act, and then comes the power and the miracles.
My invitation is to try to think about that this week and think about how you can apply it to your life!
Love you all!



