Week 53: 1 año!!!!

Monday, Sept. 16, 2024

Que tal yall!


First off, we had some changes in the mission with technology and we are no longer allowed to use messenger for anyone but immediate family! So yall can keep sending me messages on messenger but i wont be able to respond to them on messenger, only through email. Also I'm not sure if we are able to react to the messages. Gotta figure that out. But keep sending them I will still be able to see them and I'm grateful for every one!
 
As the title says, I hit a year in my mission this week! Absolutely crazy how fast the time is flying! I only have a year left, and I am going to make every day count! 
I am so grateful for this year in the service of the Lord. The opportunities I've had to serve my Savior and my brothers and sisters in El Paso and Cochabamba have completely changed my life. I'm so grateful for the best friends and dawgs I've made during this time (you know who you are). Yall are such a blessing to me and I love you so much. To my dawgs in El Paso and Albuquerque, keep killing it. Love yall! Shoutout to the Soccoro ward! 

This week Elder Skinner and I worked super hard and we saw the hand of the Lord big time. We are working hard and really seeing the fruits of our labors.

I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the opportunity I have to share it with others to share the joy and happiness that I have because of Christ! I love Jesus Christ! And he loves all of us so much! 

Love, 
Elder Richards 



Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))