Week 59: Bautismos y Templo!

Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2024

Que tal yall! 


So our P-day was switched to today because we got to go to the temple this morning! Such an amazing blessing! The temple is so powerful and peaceful and it was just such a blessing to be able to go. As a missionary, you don't get to go as often as you do when you are at home. So when you do get to go, it is extra special. I Love being inside The house of the lord! Being able to feel of the Lord's presence and receive so many answers Was just so powerful! I love the temple!! 

We had zone conference this last week which is always fire. Elder Collins and I gave a training for our zone and I would say it was pretty fire. The lord helped us out big time and It was awesome. We also got some great trainings on how we can be better missionaries, have more success, the importance of exact obedience, and much more. Presidente and Hermana Lopera dropped bars and we had a great time with subway for the intermission snack and a fire burger after. Overall a w day.

This week, we algo had a baptism for two of our friends! Daniel and Shirley entered into the covenant path and relationship with our heavenly father thislLast Sunday! What am amazing day! Such a miracle family with such strong faith. We saw so many miracle these Last few weeks to get this amazing day. So happy for them!

I also had another Fire exchange with Elder Talbert this week. Such a funny guy and a really Hard worker. We had a ton of miracles and I got to give the baptism interview for their friend Beth! She got baptized on monday! 

On Saturday We had another tocando corazones activity. It Was straight fire. We all got together as a zona here in Sacaba and had a great time talking to everyone we possibly could! We got 120 phone numbers and gifted 70 Books of Mormon! The zone is seeing a ton of miracles from it which is awesome! 

Sorry yall this email was all over the place! It's been a busy day and I would just like to apologize to everyone who has sent me an email that i haven't responded to. There is a lot that I still need to respond to that were sent to me a bit ago and I need to respond to yall! Thank you so much for reaching out to me I appreciate it so much and i will get back to you ASAP! Please forgive Me!

I would invite yall to re-read President Nelson's conference talk from this last conference and follow his invitations! When our prophet speaks, we need to listen and follow his counsel, and when we do, we are blessed immensely! 

Love, 
Elder Richards 







Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))