Week 60: Visit from General Authorities!

Monday, Nov. 4, 2024

Que tal yall! 

How was yalls week? Been a short 4 days since I've posted but yall already know im back with another one. Don't forget to like, comment, and smash that subscribe button!
 (That was really cringe I know) 

I don't have a ton of time but heres a short rundown:
-we had transfers and me and Elder Collins stayed together! 
-Elder Staheli, one of my first comps here in Bolivia went to AP so it has been awesome being able to sigiemento and calls with him. 
-Put Alex and Yolanda on date to be Baptized on Nov. 23!
-We had Elder Villar of the 70, President Porter of the Primary General Presidency, and Sister Dennis of the Relief Society General Presidency come to our mission this week for a short conference. It was so powerful and fire and they taught us so much. I learned so many things that I can do better as a missionary and disciple of Christ.  
-Taught a family that we found two separate times in different ways that read from the Book of Mormon and came to church! Miracle!

Overall a fire week! Id invite yall to study an attribute of Christ this week that you would like to improve and pray for help to develop it and apply it to become more like Christ! 

Love yall! 
Love, Elder Richards 




Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))