Week 65: New comp!

Monday, Dec. 16, 2024

Que tal yall! 

This week was really good! 
Monday night through Wednesday morning I got to go on an exchange with Elder Sorenson! This is the 3rd exchange ive had with him and they are always super fire. This week we did This things in the mission where we wrapped 50 Book of Mormons with wrapping paper with our testimonies inside and gifted out 10 a day! Elder Sorenson and I started out the first day strong and were able to give 10 away to people who were so excited to recive them. It was super awesome! 

On Wednesday Elder Collins and I had some fire lessons and were able to Put our friend Daniel On date to be Baptized on January 4th! 

We also had transfers and I got a New comp! I'm with Elder Potter from Washington and he's a dawg! We have some great plans and goals to be better missionaries and to work as hard as We can! I'm super pumped for this transfer! We also have the área of Villatunari (the area in the jungle) which is crazy because I had that área my first transfer here in Bolivia! We work through technology and there is a lot of potencial right now! So awesome! 

Sorry this is a short email but I gotta get going! Love yall! Have a great week and focus on the savior this Christmas season and always!

Love, Elder Richards


Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))