Week 71: The posterity has grown again!
Monday, January 27, 2025
Que tal yall!
Here's the rundown. We pull up to transfers and I honestly had no idea what to expect, just that I knew that I was going to a new area because I had my bags. Well President calls the trainers up first and he calls my name! I run up to hug my son Elder Cadillo! I'm training!!!! So fire!!! And what's also crazy is that we are opening up an área!!! So wild!
I'm so pumped to be training again! This brings my posterity to 3 sons and 1 grandson! And I couldn't have been blessed up with a better hijo. Elder Cadillo is an absolute dawg! He's from Peru and he's ready to work and he understands the importance of obedience! A fire has lit in me and we are going to be working as hard as we can in this beautiful area of Vinto 2 while focusing on obedience and consecration! Oh yeah that too... after 8 months of being in Sacaba I'm in a whole new territory. I'm on the complete opposite of the mission in Quillacollo and it's so beautiful over here! Such a different atmosphere than Sacaba and I love it already!
I'm pumped for this transfer to just give it all I got. I've got less than 8 months left and I'm just trying to give it all I can during this very sacred time! What an amazing time! I love my mission so much! There's nothing else I'd rather be doing! This is the Lord's work and I love it!
Love,
Elder Richards

