Week 73: Good week

Monday, Feb. 10, 2025

Que tal yall! 

This week was absolutely fire and super busy! I'll write down everything I can remember! 

Tuesday: 
Worked hard and invited a guy to be baptized in a taxi. Then after had a dope noche de hogar and started an exchange with the elders of sipe sipe, the farthest area west in the mission! So I went from being in Sacaba and Villa Tunari, the farthest east areas in the mission to the farthest west area for a day! You can't even see the Cristo from here, it's so far! 

Wednesday:
Well we were set up for a fire exchange, but then we see a message that we didn't see from Tuesday night that Elder Cadillo had his welcome to the mission meeting in presidentes house that morning! So we had to unexchange and then run over to presidentes house! And it was a fire time! Got to hear Some great messages from presidente and Hermana lopera and then we went to the Cristo! Super fire and then we went to the bunker and had some fire steak and got to eat chorizo too! It was a fire day and I got to see Elder Potter and Elder Penteulute again because they are also training, and Elder Staheli and Elder Bott because the office missionaries were all there. We went back, got straight to work and had a good day. 

Thursday:
A good district and zone council. Can't remember what else happened other than we literally ran to pick up the dinner and back to be home on time. We were exhausted but made it in at 9:28!

Friday: 
Fire day. I got to go on an exchange with Elder Brimhall! He was in the offices when I got here in Bolivia and helped me with all of my trimates and he's such a dawg! Now he's my zone leader and he came here to Vinto for the day. We had an awesome exchange and I learned a lot from him! He helped me so much by teaching me so many things we can do in our area to see more success and be more efficient. And as well lots of advice for my responsibilities training. Elder Cadillo hit the ground running with the advice and have seen a lot of miracles! 
We are working so hard and are seeing the lords hand big time!

Sunday
A powerful stake conference! A general authority area seventy was there as well as President and Hermana Lopera, the temple president and his wife. They all gave talks as well as the stake president and it was so powerful! The Spirit taught me a lot and it was a great conference! 
I got two minutos so I gotta go but I love yall! Have a fire week! 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))