Week 77: New area
Tuesday, March 11, 2025
Que tal yall!
The three day lockdown was an adventure haha. It was good but I don't like being inside for that long. But we ordered some pizza from Pizza Planeta (literally a toy story restaurant) and had some good video call lessons.
We got told on Wednesday night who needed to pack their bags for transfers and my name got called. I felt the spirit very strong and knew that I was needed somewhere else. I packed my bags and did a tie trade with my son (love you Elder Cadillo.) We had a really awesome transfer and had a ton of miracles.
We had transfers and now I'm serving in the city! My comp is Elder Monterroza from Colombia and he's a dawg! We are having a great time and laughing a lot. I'm also serving right now in the offices as the secretary of languages and I have some other responsibilities as well! It's super awesome! We apartment share with the other office secretaries and the assistants which is awesome. Elder Collins who I was comps with for two transfers is one of the assistants so it's been fun to be around him again.
Our área is Colon 2 and I'm ward sharing with Elder Mitton which is super hype!
It's super cool serving in the city and I'm so hyped to be here!
We got to go the temple today which is awesome as always!
That's about it for this week! Love yall!






