Week 78: He lives!
Monday, March 17, 2025
Que tal yall!
We had a great week here in Cochabamba!
We were able to get a lot of work done in the offices and had some pretty awesome miracles there! It's crazy awesome how the lord also helps us in the offices as well. For example, I've heard vocabulary this week that I've never heard before in Spanish. And the Lord has blessed me with the gift of tongues to be able to understand what is going on and what I need to do!
We had some pretty cool miracles in our area this week. We found an inactive member who hasn't gone to church in over 20 years. We had a lesson with her two days after and it was so powerful. She said she feels like God is calling her and that there are no coincidences and that we are here talking to her for a reason. It was super cool! We gave her a Book of Mormon because she hasn't had one in a long time. She was so excited and grateful to be gifted a copy. We have a lesson with her and her family tomorrow!
Four of our friends came to church on Sunday! We have a goal to baptize three people this month! We already have one from before I got here, and we really want to help two more people make this amazing covenant with God! Please pray for us so we can be able to achieve this!
Spiritual Sprinkle
These verses were shared with me this week and I wanted to share them with yall.
Luke 22:5-6
"Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen"
Man this verse is so powerful to me. I feel the spirit so strong right now as I'm writing this. There are a lot of people out there that don't believe or don't know that Jesus Christ still lives. They focus on his crucifixion and end there. But Jesus Christ is risen! He rose from the dead and overcame sin and death so we can too. HE LIVES!!! He lives and is still there to help us today. I testify that he lives and loves us! This time of year leading up to Easter, I invite yall to focus on Christ and come to know him better and his sacrifice! I testify that your life will be better because of it.
Love,
Elder Richards




