Week 89: Transfers!
Monday, June 2, 2025
Que tal yall!
This week was pretty awesome.
The biggest news is that we had transfers and I got transferred!
I got transferred to Cala Cala 2 and I got changed to be Secretary of Technology!
So I stayed in offices and I'm still in the same house! I am now comps with Elder Terrry! He's a dawg and I'm super pumped to be comps with him!
He's the Secretary of President and so he does all the traimates of the missionaries, so I'll be waking up early now jaja.
I've always wanted to serve in Cala Cala! And now I'm here starting my last 2 transfers! Me and Elder Terry and grinding and looking up to a fire transfer! We have ganas to help lots of gods children make covenants this transfer!
I also stayed with pretty much the same responsabilities from the Secretary of language and I'm District Leader so I've got a lot of responsabilities and I know I can do it because Heavenly Father called me to do it!
I'm super pumped for the last 2 1/2 months of my mission!
I want to invite yall to study your Patriarchal blessing this week! And if you don't have one, do what you need to go to obtain one! Love you all!