Week 90: Tennis in Bolivia!
Monday, June 9, 2025
Que tal yall!
Today was a busy p day so I'm gonna make this quick!
We had a fire week and had some incredible miracles!
We were able to put 3 baptismal dates and are planning on putting 2 more this week!
We had mlc which is always fire.
And today I got to play tennis for the first time in 21 months! And I got to play on clay for the first time in my life!
It was super fun! I'm super rusty but towards the end I had some good plays at the net! It was very special to play tennis in Bolivia. I am very grateful for the opportunity.
I love this area and ward and my companion so much! I really hope I finish my mission here but we will see what the Lord has in store!
I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and how He's changed me. It's crazy to think about how my priorities have changed. Tennis used to be my everything. It was definitely the focus of my life during high school. Now, Jesus Christ is the focus of my life. And because of this change I've made I have more joy and peace.
What do you need to change to make Jesus Christ the focus of your life?
I promise that this change will make you more happy! God isn't asking us to completely leave behind everything. Like after my mission you already know I'll be grinding tennis again. But he wants us to prioritize what's more important. Christ. And as we do, we will truly find the real treasure. True and everlasting Joy!
Love,
Elder Richards