Week 91: Fathers Day Miracle
Wednesday, June 18, 2025
Que tal yall!
This was an absolutely fire week! We had some crazy huge miracles. It's been 9 days since my last email, and this has been some of the most fire 9 days of this year. We have had some amazing miracles and really seen God's hand very clearly.
I'll talk about a few of our friends and the miracles we had this week with them.
Before I start i also got to talk with an Area 70 for an hour yesterday about the mission! It was super cool! He just goes around to help missions and I was privileged to have an interview with him so he could learn about the mission. His name is Elder Winters and he's a dawg.
Carlos
So Carlos has been investigating the church for about two years. Due to not receiving support from him family, a work accident and some other problems, he was never able to get baptized.
At the start of this transfer Elder Terry and I started to just really push to help him.
A couple of weeks ago we invited him to a baptism that the Hermanas were having and he came for the very end. But then we took him to a Family Home evening in our pensions house and had a fire lesson. We were able to talk about baptism and the holy ghost and we invited him to follow Christ's example and be baptized. And he accepted!
This last Sunday, Carlos was able to make his first covenant with God! It was such a special day. So powerful! He bore his testimony after of his story and how he knows this is Christ's church.
This was the Father's day miracle! I've had a baptism on Mothers day and Fathers day this year! Such a blessing!
But it gets even better.
We go over yesterday to talk about his next steps after baptism. And he tells us that he wants to serve a mission and asked us how he can preperare for that! So now we are helping him in preparing for a mission and today we bought him a Preach my gospel!
I am so happy for Carlos! Christ and his restored gospel have changed his life and now he wants to go and change more lives!
Micaela
So Micaela was a reference we recieved at the start of the transfer from the Elders in my last ward. They contacted her in the street. And we called her on a saturday night after a week of not being able to meet with her because she was busy. But we invited her to church and she went and we talked there and then kept having more charlas. We have had consistent lessons and this past sunday she came to church and also stayed for Carloss baptism!
We put her on date to be baptized on the 28th and she said that she had been meeting with the Jehovas wittnessss for 6 years but stopped because it didnt feel right. And when we invited her to be baptized it felt right. Shes so prepared!
Brandon
A dawg who is on date to be baptized the 29th of this month. He never went to church before because he disnt feel gods love. But weve been helping him come unto christ and we are super hyped for his baptism.
Geraldine
She came to church last Sunday because she felt lonely and remembered that there was a church near her house. She was already in the YSA group chat because she went to church 6 months ago.
She wants to draw closer to God and we put her on date to be baptized on the 28th as well!
We have some other Dawgs we are teaching as well but I'm running out of time.
Today was also a very spiritual p day because we went to the temple. We fasted from Saturday to Sunday and yesterday to today and it was a very amazing time today in the temple. It's crazy because it's my last time going to the temple on my mission! But I would say this time was definitely the most special. I love Bolivia so much! I'm going to miss these amazing people. I'm just out here grinding these last 2 months to help everyone possible come unto christ! I love my mission it's changed me so much! I love Jesus Christ and I'm so grateful for how he's changed me. His gospel is REAL! This is his restored church! The Book of Mormón is the word of God and it is such a blessing in my life. I know that all of these things are true! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to share this things with these amazing people here in Bolivia! And I will keep sharing them the rest of my life! Man I just have so much Joy right now!
I love you guys!
Jesus loves you!
(PS happy Father's day Dad and to my grandpas and all of my uncles and the other men of God I look up to and love! I love you guys!
My dad is the GOAT and Im so grateful for him! Can't wait to go hit some dingers on the golf course with you again!