Week 94: Baptism of Mikaela!

Monday, July 7, 2025

Que tal yall!

Wow, this week was a fast one. But it was a really fun and powerful one. 
To start out, last Monday night we had 8 more Elders in our apartment because they were all going home the next morning. 8 powerful missionaries. Including Elder Bacon, my first District Leader in Bolivia, Elder Skinner, my first ZL comp, and Elder Pentelute who I served around for a few transfers. It was super fun to talk to all of them and share some fun stories of our missions. It was sad saying goodbye, just as all goodbyes are. But I will see all of them at BYU this fall. 

We had traimates almost every day this week, so Elder Terry and I had several early wakeup calls, including this morning.

The huge highlight of the week was the baptism of Mikaela. Man this was for sure one of the most special baptisms I have had on my mission. 
Her story is so cool. God prepared her and it has been a very humbling privilege to be able to teach her the restored gospel of christ and help her come unto him. I would sure say the lessons we had with her were some of the most spiritual I've had on my mission. 
At her baptism she testified of the joy she felt being able to find the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and come unto him by making this covenant. And how she is excited to be able to help her family receive these blessings as well. 

I'm so grateful to be able to help these amazing people change there lives for the eternities and come unto christ. It has brought me so much joy and happiness! 
I love Bolivia, I love the people of Bolivia and I love the Savior! I love this gospel! 
And i love you all!

Love, Elder Richards 





Popular posts from this blog

Week 99: A fire (and watery) week (Semana 99: una semana de fuego (y agua))