Week 97 + Week 98: 20 years and less than 20 days
Monday, July 28, 2025
Sorry about the confusion from the last few emails. I procrastinated sending them and the audio wouldn't attach.
But we had transfers!
I stayed in the offices for my last transfer. I will be the first Elder to finish his mission in the offices during the Loperas time.
I am now one of the Financial Secretaries, and I am also with Elder Ardaist!
This is my third companion, third area, and third assignment in the offices. Pretty awesome!
Also we made a fire connection this week. My friend Elder Morgan sent me an email with a picture of him and Elder Ardiast over a year ago! (He was then Santiago Ardasit) because Elder Morgan served in his ward in Argentina and took him out tracting! As I showed him Elder Morgan's google photos from that time in his mission he recognized a lot of his best friends and the members of that ward. Such a cool moment and tender mercy!
Shout out to my mom and sister for having their birthdays! Love you guys!
And as the title suggests, I turned 20 yesterday, and yes I have less than 20 days in the mission! The time is flying like crazy but I'm just doing my best to enjoy every minute! This transfer has been super fun and I'm very grateful for this time.
Thank yall for the birthday wishes!!!
We also played Padel tennis today which was really fun.
Last week we walked up the Cristo with Presidente as the offices which was super special. They put different statues of Jesus's life on the way and it was super spiritual.
I testify that Jesus Christ lives and he truly did suffer and die for each of us. He knows us perfectly and as we do the little things to come unto him, he blesses us with more of his love. Iove him and I know he loves each of you.
Love Elder Richards